- actually it’s probably more like 23. I came across an old list of skits and notes from back in the mid 80’s… see if any of these fit the time period….
- Dean Jones and Suzanne Pleshettte in Ionesco’s ‘That Darn Rhinoceros‘
- Rock ’em Sock ’em Rabbis
- Simon and Simon and Garfunkle
- Amish and Andy
- Ventriloquist bit; Edgar Bergen and Joseph McCarthy “Say, Joe. Who was that woman I saw you with last night?” “I don’t know, but who was that woman I saw YOU with last night… COMRADE Bergan?”
- John the Baptist doing Stand up comedy – talks about his favorite group, ‘The Platters’
- Quincy skit with Felix Unger replacing Sam.
- Duran Duran and Durante – all do a duet of ‘Rio‘.